The second 9/11 terrorist attack
VINNY MARTINEZ, Guest ColumnistThe second 9/11 terrorist attack on America, Senior diplomatic sources say the U.S. State Department had credible information, 48 hours prior to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya and the embassy in Cairo, that American locations may be targeted.
Published: September 26, 2012
Published: September 26, 2012
What is most disturbing is that no warnings were issued especially on Sept. 11 and no "lock down" orders given that an attack on our embassy in Egypt and later in Libya was eminent.
Intelligence sources told Fox News that the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was directly tied to Al Qaeda, with a former Guantanamo detainee lead the revolt.
Fox News also obtained a three-page intelligence report showing that two days before the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya, a statement incited "sons of Egypt" to pressure America to release the so-called blind sheikh "even if it requires burning the embassy down with everyone in it."
Several Republican chairmen of top House committees wrote a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton referencing a Breitbart.com report claiming the State Department was "actively negotiating" with Egypt's president about transferring the blind sheikh to Egyptian custody.
The 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks was marked by the assassination of America's ambassador to Libya and an attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. The violence in Egypt has been attributed, in part, to that government's demands for the blind sheikh's release.
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi last week was not preplanned or premeditated, directly contradicting top Libyan officials who say the attack was planned in advance.
Ambassador Rice did not once mention that the American flag, a symbol of the American people, was desecrated. Instead she made it a point to defend the perpetrators and Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi, head of Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, never condemning his role of encouraging the riots against the U.S. consulates.
Obama's Administration is reportedly considering releasing the Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel-Rahman, one of the leaders of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers as a goodwill gesture toward Egypt.
Egypt's president Mohammed Morsi made pressing for the release of this terrorist a major campaign item, and it's a popular cause in Egypt, where the Sheikh, a member of the Salafist Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya, an al-Qaeda offshoot is a very popular figure.
The Egyptian government "asked for his release," an administration source told The Post, and Rep. Peter King (R-LI) confirmed the request is being considered.
Intelligence sources believe that the mastermind of the al Qaeda attack on our Libyan consulate is one Sufyan Ben Qumu. Qumu had joined up with Osama Bin Laden. He later joined the Taliban and was captured in Pakistan, then turned over to the United States.
Qumu was released from Guantanamo Bay in 2007 to the Qaddafi-led Libyan government. In 2008, Qumu was released by the Qaddafi-government and the Obama administration promptly labeled Qumu an "ally of sorts," according to the New York Times. It is obvious that the Obama administration was involved in more ways than one to help the rebels over throw the existing regimes and opened the door for the Muslim Brotherhood to take control.
According to the Times, the Obama administration used Qumu as a leader of the Libyan rebels, head of the Darnah Brigade, to topple the Qaddafi regime and Qumu received support from NATO. And unnamed Western observers, according to the Times, felt that Qumu wasn't a real threat.
It seems that our ambassador to Libya and three Americans are dead at the hands of a known terrorist the Obama administration used to help lead the overthrow of the Qaddafi-regime and now turned against the United States. White House spokesman Carney says deadly attack on US Consulate in Libya was an act of terror, but President Obama seems to backtrack, appearing to stick by story anti-Islam film is to blame. Is there blood on the hands of the Obama administration?
According to Larry O'Connor with breitbart.com, here in a nut shell are the facts:
Clinton's State Department chose to use un-armed (no bullets) security from Britain rather than the US Marine Embassy Guard for protection
On Sept. 10th al-Qaeda called specifically for Libyans to target Americans to avenge the death of an al-Qaeda leader
On Sept. 11th, heavily armed terrorists attacked the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi and murdered Amb. Stevens and three other Americans
President Obama cannot be trusted and is not fit to be Commander In Chief. He and Secretary Clinton are responsible for the murder of Ambassador Steven and three other Americans and should be removed from office before Nov. 6, 2012.
Vinny Martinez is a Brooksville resident.